Graphic Recorder Wanted
Travel to the best cities in the world to create live illustrations! Get paid to draw what people are saying!
Have you ever heard of graphic recording? It is the process of creating live analogue murals of people’s conversations by listening, synthesizing and translating into words and pictures. We are looking for the right person to train for this unique position. ImageThink has established itself as a leader in the field of visual thinking and are based in Brooklyn and San Francisco. Our clients include Google, LEGO, NASA and many more. To learn more about ImageThink, visit our website or watch us in action.
ImageThink is growing and we are looking for an especially gifted person to join our team.
Are you a…
- Good listener who can synthesize information rapidly
- Talented illustrator who are a quick draw and have a love of markers
- Skilled practitioner in Adobe Software
- Social animal who are energized by using their talents in front of a crowd and love to help solve problems with others
- Curious and creative artist with a desire to get on an airplane to anywhere at a moments notice
- Collaborative, cooperative multi-tasker who wants to see the impact of their work on a small and growing company.
Our Graphic Recorders regularly work out of our Brooklyn office, but spend significant time traveling to perform our services. In exchange, we provide full-time, salaried employment, health insurance, paid training and paid travel to some pretty great places.
At the end of the day, these are just words – if you are unclear on who would be perfect for our team, check this out! We offer competitive compensation, health insurance, and a busy, nimble environment and great culture – working with a talented team that you’ll want to spend your day with and most importantly, with great clients.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this team –To apply, please provide a 350 word cover letter outlining why you want to be a Graphic Recorder at ImageThink, and what makes you ideal for the role. Include your resume and a digital portfolio and send to ten.k1524212249nihte1524212249gami@1524212249sunio1524212249j1524212249.
We thank everyone who applies, but with limited resources, we can only contact qualified applicants, and on a rolling basis.