How to Draw Wonder Woman in 5 Easy Steps
November 14, 2014[ssba]
Start learning how to draw step by step with cool and easy drawings by ImageThink!
While you learn how to draw Wonder Woman step by step, we have some trivia for you. Did you know?
1. Wonder Woman was created by psychologist William Moulton Marston and debuted in 1941.
2. Wonder Woman was initially named “Suprema” in Marston’s first script.
3. In a series during the 1960s, Wonder Woman was an entrepreneur who ran a mod clothing boutique under her secret identity: Diana Prince.
4. Wonder Woman’s creator William Moulton Marston also invented the polygraph machine, aka the lie detector.
5. Wonder Woman’s weapons include the “Lasso of Truth”, which causes anyone caught up in it to tell the truth.
Read more about Wonder Woman and modern feminism in Jill Lepore’s book: The Secret History of Wonder Woman!
To follow our on-going series, How To Draw in 5 Easy Steps, (and find more things to draw step by step) please check-out our blog for past entries or visit our Tumblr for more illustrations and easy drawings for beginners!