Hire us to speak
Enjoy a keynote speaker presentation with a radically fresh point – of – view.
From the intersection of creativity and business, to the story behind ImageThink’s own impact and entrepreneurial journey, our founders Nora Herting and Heather Willems ignite audiences with their creative talks and insights on how visuals can help a business innovate and thrive.
As story artists combined, they’ve inspired attendees at SXSW Interactive, the Massachusetts Womens’ Conference, Atlantic’s What’s Next and Q – Conference in London, amongst others. And have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, INC, Entrepreneur and on the Today Show.
Nora and Heather are also authors as well as successful conference speakers, with Draw Your Big Idea, their newly released book, now an Amazon best-seller in creativity and psychology.
Be prepared to picture creativity and business in an entirely new way.
Want to Learn More?
- Heather and Nora’s list of speaking topics:
- The Secret Power of Active Listening for Business Leadership
- Want to Boost Company Productivity? Take 3 Months Off
- The Power of Visual Storytelling and Story Artists
- The Surprising Benefits of Treating a Business Like an Art Project
- The #1 Way Active Listening Revolutionizes Business Innovation
- Meeting Facilitators and Workshop Facilitators
"Nora's terrific presentation and workshop, along with the fabulous graphic boards produced by her team, represented a first for the Unplugged Conferences as the scope of the event expanded beyond the pure remit of mind mapping alone, and looked at other ways of working and thinking visually."
"ImageThink raised the tone of the conference. Their work was a great conversation starter and they communicated the content of the conference in a fun and universally understandable language. A great investment!"
GET MORE INFO!