SXSWi 2015 Day 3 Recap
March 15, 2015[ssba]
ImageThink is happy to be back for our 6th year at SXSW Interactive graphic recording for the keynote and featured speakers.
SXSWi hosts an incredible variety of speakers, each with their own intriguing points of view. You can download the pdf of the digital editions here on Slideshare.
- Stephen Wolfram: “The Frontiers of Computational Thinking”
- Brooks Buffington, Carmel DeAmicis, Tyler Droll: “An Interview with Yik Yak’s Founders”
- Megan Smith: “How Innovation Happens”
- Don Tapscott: “Reality Check: 20 Years of the Digital Economy”
- Eric Ries: “Everything Eric Ries Has Learned Since 2011″
- Jonah Peretti: “Lessons from Buzzfeed”
- Mellody Hobson: “Money Talks”
- Hugh Macleod: “”How Art Affects Strategy
- Maxine Williams, Van Jones: “#YesWeCode: From The Hood To Silicon Valley”